Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Christmas Gift I've Always Dreamed Of

For this christmas, most kid's number 1 present for Christmas on there list is a ipod, or a labtop, or even a cell phone. well not for me. The thing i want the most is a kitten. since I was a baby, I've always wanted a pet. something thats not to hyper, something that you can cuddle with, and something that is as cute as can be. My favorite types of cats are persian cats, and himalayin cats. but im not too picky. Any kitten would be fine. Even a gray one......


My big sister used to have a cat named Copper. But Once I was born they gave the cat to my cousins aunt. I know what your thinking. was i allergic to cats? no but my parents were scared if the cat would scratch or make me cry.


But I really would want a cat for christmas!!!

6 comments:

  1. Layla rember mr.malonis saying i wan't a dog in front of the whole class and don't you know dogs hates cates so if you get a cat i'll wan't to see it!~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool suchitra........ But I didn't get the kitten. :(
    Its okay though maybe I'll get it for my birthday!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you get a kitten, good job doing your blog.

    ReplyDelete