when my science partner and I observed our terrarium in class we noticed that the side and the top of the tank was foggy. We decided it was condensation. We also noticed some of the seeds we had planted 4 days ago had already sprouted. the shortest plant that sprouted was the radish.
I thought after seeing the terrarium that either different plants need different planting techniques, or the plants grow at different speeds. but one plant was tipped over. It looked like the plant didn't have enough support from the ground to stay up. I believe that our terrarium needs more soil to support the plants if we were to plant more. I would also change the order of the seeds i would put them in. Its very hard to locate the plants when they are not lined up in rows.
I think even though we put plastic over the top so water stays in, we should still water the plants. It will probably help them grow better and faster. because when i took off the plastic of the tank to observe the plants, some of the soil was dry, and some of the soil was wet.
It was very interesting to observe our terrarium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment